Micromax Q55 is a really stylish Qwerty Budget phone 🙂 ! Most of the sites have stopped selling the phone, however micromax still has it.
Posted by sssjvsss on November 6, 2013
Basic Mobile 2.4 inch screen, camera, FM and a long lasting Battery – Salora SM 504 Rocks .
Cant stop sharing the info 🙂
Posted by sssjvsss on August 26, 2012
My thoughts or review on the much anticipated and hyped Brock Lesnar vs HHH match at 25th anniversary of Summerslam(2012). I liked the idea that they went for some thing that’s more a fight than a wrestling match. The damage was done with out any chair shots or any high risk (high flying, I mean) moves which was really good for the business and the wrestlers. Who ever wanted to see a pure wrestling match or a match with a lot of “Holy Shit” moments were sure disappointed. I wanted to talk about some of the spots in the match, and how did I feel about them.
1) I liked the idea that Brock won. I really liked the idea that Brock dominated the match and won. This was particularly very important for Brock as he returned, after say 8 years , after so much of hype and lost his first match. It was essential for Brock to make a statement to the new wwe fans who were not watching UFC.
2) A complete domination with repeated and continuous attack targeting the injured arm of HHH through out the match(with all those slams on the arm) made it clear why Brock is still the most dangerous guy in WWE. He is rabid, he is focused and has a clear cut game plan; not to miss, he is huge, powerful, strong and quick. He likes to hurt people; he has won them all and does not worry just about winning but rather just want to hurt them. This makes up for the fact that he lost to Cena. Just justifies that he wanted to kick Cena’s ass, and he did… moral victory.
3) The spot where HHH throws Brock over the top rope (for the second time), and yelled “This is my House – W.W.E and not UFC) with Brock coming back, taking his gloves off, doing a MMA style take down on HHH, with a knock out punch on the back of his head that completely floored HHH and Brock yelling at him back “This is MY House” was awesome. It could have been better if Brock did a wrestling move there, like a belly to belly suplex, which would have meant, Brock was not just a MMA guy, but he could wrestle as well. But then, WWE was not too interested in projecting the wrestling skills of Brock as it looked like.
4) HHH going for the abdomen of Brock was pure gold. HHH is the cerebral assassin, and they had made sure his gimmick did not get killed. The shots looked legit and the entire spot were awesome especially because the it was followed by HHH’s finisher Pedigree. Not to miss Spine buster was awesome as always.
5) The commentary was a little pathetic. Especially on the spot where Brock hit his abdomen on the announce table and sold it big and Cole was silent. It looked like Brock went back to HHH and asked him to punch his stomach again and yelled loudly “Ahhh… My Stomach” as if reminding Cole to talk about Brock having Abdomen issues in the past. How we missed J.R !!!
6) There was this spot where Brock did a roll up on HHH. Dint get the meaning of it !!! Brock wanted to destroy HHH, not just win him… But thankfully though, there were no other roll up or meaningless pinfall attempts otherwise. Liked the idea, Brock the heel, did not ask the referee to count HHH out when he was outside; because he wanted to destroy HHH, not just win.
7) The spot where Brock tried to suplex HHH and HHH countering it with a suplex of his own is tough to digest but again the story line was not to project Brock as a wrestler.
8) Paul Heyman is a GREAT addition in the match. He brought in a great ring-presence and he made up for the poor commentary. Three spots where Heyman was great are
a) Brock hit his stomach and the reaction of Paul was like “Oh SHIT !!! your weakness is exposed”.
b) Brock going for the low blow and the referee was not sure to ring the bell or not, Paul yelling “He wanted the fight” is an amazing spot, a reminder to all about the pre-match stuff.
c) The end – When HHH hit the second pedigree, the reaction of Heyman in the back ground was amazing. It just gave you the feeling that even he felt it was over, thus reducing the chances of some one anticipating the Kimura Lock coming back.
9) “You tapped out” chant on a baby face was OKAY. The match had to project HHH as some one whose spirit was broken and the match and the chant did that.
10) Why the match was not a “No DQ, No Count Out” match ?! Because the contract was signed already and could not be changed ? ? not sure…
11) Not too many suplexes or super-plexes, no shooting star press or high flying moves, no table crashing moments or chair shots, no Brock-Lock, no power bombs, no Brock’s spine busters, no belly-to-belly throws and just one spot with German Suplex – Something many Brock’s fan would be disappointed with. But the signature corner shoulder blocks were impressive and the Kimura Lock looked like a killer move there.
All said, the match had done what it was expected to do(by business but not necessarily by fans). Put over Brock as a dangerous entity and build the platform for Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker feud at Wrestlemania.
Posted by sssjvsss on August 26, 2012
Viswaroopam, the mega budget movie of Indian Super Star Kamal Haasan has been in news for quite some time, following the stunning teasers and trailers that were released in June. The movie not only has a quite a good number of Hollywood technicians working but also has surprised many Hollywood personalities with its outcome.
Earlier expected to be an August release, then a Ramzan September release, the movie would finally settle down releasing in October, possibly October 12th. The audio release of the movie is expected to happen in September. The overseas rights are expected to be sold in a never heard before high prices with a massive release all over the world as the movie deals with an international subject and is expected to reach to world audience.
Written, Produced and directed by Kamal Haasan, the movie also has Rahul Bose, Pooja Kumar and Andreah starring in it along with Kamal who plays the lead role.
The expectations are pretty high on the trade units for the movie as the previous mega budget movie of Kamal Haasan, Dasavatharam, broke all the previous records for Indian movie making close 275C, an all time high record upon its release. Lets hope we have another record breaking in the form of Viswaroopam on October 12th.
Posted by sssjvsss on August 25, 2012
Undertaker’s Wrestlemania Undefeated Streak has eventually become a more popular match than the world title matches, thanks to HBK, HHH (and Edge and Batista as well) and of all the guys in the locker room Brock Lesnar can bring in a lot more hype and attention to that match than any one else.
Not to forget, in the tout video in which Brock claimed that he has conquered everything and hence leaving WWE, this can lead upto an angle with Streak match. What is bigger than WWE Title, RR Win, King of the Ring win, WM Main event ?! The Undefeated Streak ….
There could be a lot of “if”s, but if it does happen, then the WM would be huge. The streak would rise upon its status. Lets see, if we would be having Undertaker vs Brock for WM 29.
Posted in ufc, undertaker, wrestlemania, Wrestlemania 2013, Wrestlemania 29, Wrestlemania 29 2013 | Tagged: Brock Lesnar, undertaker, wrestlemania, wrestlemania 2013, wrestlemania 29, wrestlemania 29 2013, wwe | 1 Comment »
Posted by sssjvsss on February 25, 2012
Aalavanthan = Most intelligent screen play among the Indian movies I have ever seen 🙂 !! But there are a lot of misconceptions in the movie about how and WHEN exactly the hallucination starts for Nandhu !! and When he actually becomes (half) mad (or what ever u can call that) and why !!! The poems ?! This video answers all ..
1) He enters his diary as “Anbulla Diary” and now that changes to “Anbulla Amma”
2) Although he was realizing his mom is dead earlier, this is exactly that part of the movie where he tends to treat his mom as alive as well “Naanum en thaayum mattum uyir jeevigal, uyar jeevigal” line
3) When his dad dies, he was looking them as dead ones, where in his hallucination completes its shape as a ‘temporary’ hallucination
4) His ‘dead’ mom is telling him poems in his hallucination; which is nothing but he reads them and hallucinate it as something as him mom telling … he might have continued it all the way to be the poet that he was…
5) The last things that happen are the belt shots to him aimed at ‘killing him’ !! what more his dad is dead the same moment he was afraid he could be killed… striking a clear fear/message to his young brain
6) Bottle shot to the side of a bald head, entire weight of a human falling on him and he falling on ceiling at the back of his head – sufficient for brain damage ? is not it !!
7) And not the least, the final words of some one he killed on his ears when he already started hallucinating, with his brain damaged — sufficient for a new hallucination ?!!
and yeah, he started the trademark sniffing 🙂 “en veedu, en ulagam” phrase… are just bonus 🙂 !
Posted by sssjvsss on October 8, 2011
Posted by sssjvsss on April 4, 2011
HHH entrance during HHH vs Undertaker Wrestlemania 2011 27 .
Check the entrance here
Posted by sssjvsss on April 4, 2011
Undertaker suffered some legit pain during his match with HHH. Some of the actions and chair shots are visibly hard enough. After the match, the Undertaker’s body language is more of real pain than actually selling the spots of the match.
There are no official updates regarding any injury and we would keep you updated once an announcement comes regarding his health.